Friday, December 10, 2010

PSA Reflection

This is a link to Kyle Homan's Blog which has our PSA on it.

PSA

I Thought that our group put a very good amount of effort into it.  There was definitely no slackers in this group.  We have all created a video before but I have never edited it in a video editor before.  Thankfully Kyle new what he was doing but I watched and gave suggestions.  This helped me learn a lit about video editing.  Plus we used a mac to edit it which was a lot different for me because I have had a PC all my life.  This was something new that I have never done before.  We also had to think about what we were going to do it on and what issue we were going to talk about.

I think creating this PSA will help me in the future because I can do it for my students.  If I wanted to touch on classroom management I could create a video and show it to the class which I think would help the students remember it a lot more.  I could also have my own students create a video and edit it for an assessment on the knowledge that they gain on a subject that I thought.  You can do so much with video and now that I know how to edit a little after doing this assignment it will help me in the future.  I think that one of the best ways to engage students and help them learn is with videos that capture their attention because they can hear it and they can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment