Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reflection on Interactive Whiteboard Lesson

While doing this lesson I felt that I put a good amount of effort into it.  Prior to this class I have never used the smart technologies to create anything.  It takes a while to get used to how everything works and how youy change or add things.  It is different then creating things on powerpoint because everything can move on it.  I also had to look up a few things to create this lesson so the information was correct.

Designing and sharing this IWB will definitly affect my future as a teacher because many classrooms now have these IWB's.  It would be a great skill to have to know how to create and share things with this technology.  This lesson was a good start up to something that I very well could use in my future.  It was pretty fun creating something like this and making it interactive for the students to use.  The more interaction they have, the more interested they will be, and that will help them learn a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment